For sale is a package comprising 5,185 square metres with one owner, plus architect designed development plans should buyers wishing to adopt this design for a 48 storey building. Fillmore is also selling other property in the block and will provide an introduction to a company interested in the eventual management rights. They are in a landmark position in the Queensland Government declared Southport Priority Development Area Precinct 1. Precinct 1 has the most favourable development approval process on the Gold Coast and minimal setback requirements. The height limit is 50 storeys as of right. Special approval is required only for buildings over 50 storeys or hotel and motel uses. Other Commercial and residential use purposes require code assessment only. Unrestricted height and Density potential (STCA).
• Opposite the Commonwealth Games pool. The site for the approaching Commonwealth Games.
• Outstanding views of the Broadwater, Ocean and Gold Coast
• Central Southport CBD location
• A stroll to the Gold Coast light rail system
• Minutes on the light rail to university, new hospital and Surfers Paradise
• Southport the Gold Coast's official CBD, is the heart of business and convenient living.
• Generous frontages to Welch Street and Marshall Lane
• Gold Coast Light Rail station, China Town, Commonwealth Games Aquatic Centre and Broadwater Parklands all within easy walking distance.
• Well positioned to take advantage of over 3 billion dollars of planned infrastructure spending in Southport
Contact Kenneth Smith for full documentation and answering of all enquiries.
Note: Buyers need to confirm latest council approval process for themselves. No liability accepted.