21 Sep 2017 22:00 p.m.
Colliers International are pleased to offer this ultra-luxury site situated atop Scotch Hill in Hawthorn. This exclusive land holding in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious precincts comes with a rare and highly valuable development permit for four high end homes.
Key features are outlined below:
• Prime Hawthorn allotment with a substantial land area of 1,011m²*.
• Permit approval for four premium homes, each with four bedrooms, two car garage and rooftop terrace.
• Hilltop position providing the potential for excellent views from the proposed dwellings.
• Excellent architectural design incorporating part of the existing on-site dwelling providing a unique point of difference for the end product.
• Surrounded by Melbourne’s leading private schools including Scotch College, St Kevins College, St Catherine’s, Xavier College and MLC.
• Easy access to the Glenferrie Road shopping precinct which includes a Coles, Woolworths, Lido Cinemas and a host of other national brands, restaurants and cafes.
• Within close proximity to an abundance of lifestyle amenity including the Hawthorn Aquatic Centre, HA Smith Reserve, Fairview Park, Yarra River and the Capital City Trail.
• Prime elevated position in one of Melbourne’s most highly sought after suburbs with a strong median house price in excess of $2,000,000.
• Existing five bedroom on-site dwelling is currently being leased for $2,600 per calendar month
The opportunity to secure a prime landholding in this premium suburban location surrounded by abundant lifestyle and retail amenity is extremely rare and highly sought after. For more information on this outstanding residential development site please contact exclusive marketing agents Colliers International.
Auction: Thursday 21 September at 12:00pm on-site
Hamish Burgess – 0421 641 497
Bryson Cameron - 0434 608 316
Jun Lai - 0456 535 000