Colliers International is pleased to offer for sale 601- 603 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
- Prime double storey freestanding freehold located on one of Melbourne’s busiest thoroughfares
- Situated in an incredibly tightly-held CBD pocket, in the heart of the Education Precinct
- Exceptional dual street frontage totalling approximately 20m*
- Onsite underground carparking
- Surrounded by Melbourne’s leading education institutions RMIT University and the prestigious University of Melbourne. Lifestyle amenities including the historical Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens and State Library Victoria
- Conveniently serviced by public transport including Elizabeth and Victoria Street tram routes and Melbourne Central Train Station
- Flexible Capital City Zoning (CCZ5)
- Ideal for future residential, student accommodation, serviced apartments or hotel development (STCA)
- A rare opportunity to purchase a tightly held freehold in Melbourne’s fastest growing pocket, directly benefiting from the Queen Victoria Market renewal, Peter Mac Cancer Centre, and Melbourne’s premier universities
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing on Tuesday 8th August at 12.00pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
David Sia +61 430 111 223
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS)