CBRE is delighted to present for sale this exceptional redevelopment opportunity in the heart of the tightly held cafA© retail precinct in Leederville.
661 Newcastle Street presents a truly rare land parcel that is strategically located close to the Oxford Street retail, cafe and entertainment precinct, transport networks and educational and recreation facilities.
We highlight some of the positive attributes of this exceptional redevelopment opportunity:
- 4,232 SQM* FOOTPRINT WITHIN A PRIME CAFE LIFESTYLE HUB
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL PRECINCT WITH AN UNMATCHED LEVEL OF AMENITY AND CONVENIENCE
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO ARTERIAL ROADS, FREEWAY NETWORKS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT FACILITIES INCLUDING THE LEEDERVILLE TRAIN STATION, ONLY 1 STOP FROM THE PERTH CBD
- SIGNIFICANT 68.62M* FRONTAGE TO NEWCASTLE STREET AND 70.2M* AT REAR FACING THE OXFORD STREET CAR PARK
- STRONG HOLDING INCOME FROM EXISTIING TENANTS WITH THE ABILITY TO LEASE VACANT ACCOMMODATION AND CAR PARKING TO FURTHER MAXIMISE INCOME
- FAVOURABLE ZONING WITH THE LEEDERVILLE MASTERPLAN AND IMMINENT TOWN PLANNING SCHEME NO. 2, PROVIDING FOR A VERSATILE MIX OF HIGH DENSITY REDEVELOPMENT OPTIONS
- IDEALLY SUITED TO HIGH DENSITY COMMERCIAL, RETAIL, MIXED USE, HOTEL, SERVICED APARTMENT & RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
661 Newcastle Street is superbly located on the southern side of Newcastle Street, less than 200m* east of the intersection with Oxford Street being the heart of cosmopolitan Leederville and merely 2.5km* north west of the Perth CBD.
The property is well serviced by the surrounding amenity and facilities with the ability to capitalise and expand upon this already thriving precinct.
The property is being offered for sale by Offers to Purchase Invited.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling and marketing agent CBRE.