CBRE Hotels are proud to present for sale: Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club with additional land for development of any combination of hotel, resort, holiday apartments and/or retirement village.
This stunning asset is nestled between the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Tropics Rainforest.
• 98-hectare site located close to Palm Cove and directly between the two hubs of Port Douglas and Cairns, and only a 20-minute drive from Cairns Airport.
• The site contains 3 precincts for future residential development with current planning approvals in place for up to 1,487 apartments over the 3 sites for any combination of hotel, resort, holiday apartment and/or retirement village.
• Outstanding championship 18-hole, par-71 golf course spanning 6,331 metres with a clubhouse and pro shop.
• Ranked in the 'top 50 public access courses' in Australia by Golf Digest.
• Management rights for the 96-room resort consisting of 46 one and two bedroom self-contained apartments with 40 apartments / 80 rooms in the letting pool.
• Resort facilities include a restaurant, bar, poolside kiosk, wedding and conference facilities, adventure playground, 18-hole mini golf course and two swimming pools.
For sale by EOI closing 2nd March 2018 (unless sold prior).